Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Pics of The Family











I haven't posted many pictures of my family, so I thought I would post a few. This one is of my sister. She will be 19 on September 8th! It's hard to believe my baby sister is that old now. I love her to pieces!

The next one is of Gwenny and I. Gwenny is my cousin's big girl. She is such a cutie.

I also have a picture of Jon's Dad and his wife, Diane. When we went to Virginia for Christmas we told them we wanted to have a Sushi Night and learn how to make it. We both decided to take silly pictures with our sushi.

Emily and Jon are in the next picture. Emily is Jon's step-sister! She is adorable and very smart.

Next, I have Ava on her birthday. She is Gwenny's little sister. They are coming to visit me this weekend, so I will get updated pictures.

Everyone, except my sister, lives out-of-town. I miss all of them SO much!

No comments: